Engineering Technician III
182 Dinsmore Dr.
Ph: (707) 725-1471
Fx: (707) 725-7651
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 4:30 pm PST
The Engineering Department is responsible for implementing the City’s Capital Improvement Program and Land Development projects. The Engineering Department provides design and construction engineering services for all City projects and developer projects that include City improvements.
The Engineering Department is also responsible for:
- Development of the City’s water, sewer, drainage, and street systems
- Administering public infrastructure contracts
- Provide in-house engineering design of Publics Works projects
- Reviewing subdivision maps and improvement plans
- Inspection of utilities installation
- Flood plain management
- Traffic engineering studies
- Traffic safety
- Maintaining the City’s infrastructure mapping.
- Project Management
- Maintains and provides City maps and City Engineer Standards and checklists
- Quality Assurance and Inspection For Capital Improvements