City Clerk / Administrative Services Manager
Payroll & Benefits Administrator
621 11th St.
Ph: (707) 725-1409
Fx: (707) 725-7610
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm PST
The Human Resources Division is committed to attracting, retaining, and developing talented, productive, and motivated employees.
Responsibilities of the Human Resources Division include:
- Conducting employment recruitments
- Maintaining the City's classification, compensation, and benefit plans
- Evaluating and coordinating training and development needs
- Providing assistance in labor relations, negotiations, performance evaluation, and discipline
- Maintaining personnel records
- Providing assistance to employees and management in the interpretation and enforcement of applicable labor law and City personnel rules
- Encouraging an environment for employees that enhances personal and professional development and satisfaction and recognizes outstanding performance