City Clerk / Administrative Services Manager
Administrative Assistant / Deputy City Clerk
621 11th St.
Ph: (707) 725-1409
Fx: (707) 725-7610
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm PST
The City Clerk's office maintains the official records of the City, including the minutes of the City Council meetings.
The City Clerk's office is responsible for the following tasks:
- Maintaining and protecting all vital, permanent and historic records of the City
- Preparing agendas and support material for the City Council, Redevelopment Agency, and Public Financing Authority meetings
- Preparing minutes
- Issuing resolutions and preparing ordinances for publication and codification
- Updating and maintaining the Municipal Code
- Administering oaths of office Prepare, publish, post, and mail all public notices
- Coordinating recruitments for board, commission, and committee appointments
- Administering all municipal elections
- Serving as the filing officer for all campaign and conflict of interest disclosure statements as required by the Political Reform Act
- Serves as the Election official.